I saw this fun tag over at Whispering Stories page. This was created by My Rollercoaster Journey.
Never Have I Ever || Blogger Edition:
1. Published a post without revising it
Honestly, I want to say no…but I think I may have back in my very beginner days of blogging.
2. Published a post without pictures
Yupp! Absolutely. This post will most likely not have any pictures.
3. Stayed up all night writing a post
Nope. Not that I can recall.
4. Copy pasted a post entirely
5. Went more than a week without posting
Yes. Never intentionally. But an unintentional haitus has happened to me…more than once.
6. Blogged on a topic just because it was trending
I believe so? I can’t think of any specific topics off the top of my head, but I’m sure I have.
7. Commented on another person’s blog just to promote myself
8. Published a post with no links inside
Absolutely. Especially in my early days when I didn’t know what the heck I was doing.
9. Pushed yourself to blog when you didn’t feel like it
Yes. I try to post at least once a week, but at times even that feels tough. I’ll have these moments where I’ll say maybe I’ll just skip this week, but I push myself to put up a post because I know if I don’t then I’ll just keep skipping and then one week will turn into another week of not posting and so on. But I think we have all had those moments, right? I’m always SO IMPRESSED with people who can manage three, four, five posts a week! I honestly don’t know how they do it.
10. I’m out of ideas but there have to be 10 questions, so adding a random number to a list just so the list can be 5 items or 10 items
Haha! This is just funny. But yes. I don’t know why, but whenever I make list I’ll always end them on multiples of five. Why is it like that?
And that’s it for the questions. This was a really fun tag to participate in. I hope you enjoyed!