Now, I normally don’t make TBRs. It’s not because I don’t like them, because I always LOVE seeing what other people want to read. I don’t normally do these because I NEVER, EVER stick to them. However, I really want to get back into reading this month. I haven’t read anything since February. I plan to set aside a few books that I REALLY want to get to, and will hopefully be able to fly through this month. I don’t plan on getting to all these this month, but that would be amazing if I did!
- Sweet Hope- Tillie Cole
- Lady Midnight- Cassandra Clare
- We Were Liars- E. Lockhart
- The Choice- Nicholas Sparks
- A Court of Thorns and Roses- Sarah J. Maas
- The 5th Wave- Rick Yancey