For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
This week’s topic: Beach Reads Week — top ten great beach reads, ten books I plan to read on the beach, ten beach reads for those who don’t like typical *beach reads*, ten authors who are my go to for beach reads, etc.
Now I’m not a beach person, but in the rare chance that I was at the beach for a day or summer, these are the books that I would be choosing from!
- To All the Boy I’ve Loved Before- Jenny Han
- A Court of Thorns and Roses- Sarah J. Maas
- We Were Liars- E. Lockhart
- The Choice- Nicholas Sparks
- Throne of Glass- Sarah J. Maas
- Attachments- Rainbow Rowell
- Sweet Hope- Tillie Cole
- Nowhere But Here- Katie McGarry
- The Unexpected Everything- Morgan Matson
- The Boy Most LIkely To- Huntley Fitzpatrick
This is the fourth book in the Hades Hangmen series! The cover was revealed yesterday, and I was so excited to see it! Like the other covers in this series, I’m intrigued, especially with who could be hiding behind the tree?
As of now, a synopsis hasn’t been release! What I do know is that we can expect this to be like the other ones in this series. A dark, but beautiful story that breaks your heart mends it together, just to rip it to shreds again! And NO I’m not being dramatic!
I’m so excited to read this story on July 12th, 2016! And if you haven’t read the previous stories, you should check them out! If you have read them, you can check out my reviews below!
Book Review- It Ain’t Me, Babe
Book Review- Heart Recaptured
Book Review- Souls Unfractured