Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you’re having fun, and being safe! Let me know what you were for Halloween!
I thought it would be fun to just answer a few Halloween related questions. So here we go:
1) What was your favorite Halloween costume?
When I was a kid, I went as Pocahontas for 3 years straight! That was, and still is one of my favorite movies, so I loved that costume!
2) What is your favorite horror movie and/or TV Show?
I don’t really have a horror movie that I love to watch. I’ve seen so many, it’s hard to decide. Possibly Texas Chainsaw Massacre? Or the Halloween movies. As for TV Shows, this isn’t really scary(sometimes the episodes can be), but SUPERNATURAL! I think it’s a brilliant choice. Plus it’s on the tv right now as I’m typing this!
3) What is your favorite candy?
I love Twizzlers. I have an addiction!
4) How far would you last in a horror movie?
I would totally survive a horror movie because my ass would be out as soon as people start dying. PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!
5) Would you rather walk through a graveyard at night or spend the night in a spooky abandoned house?
That depends. Would the Winchesters brothers be with me in the abandoned house? Because I would so do that if they were. If not, the graveyard it is!
WHICH IS SCARIER?
– Werewolves or Vampires?
– Ghosts or Zombies?
Definitely Ghosts for me!
– Creepy dolls or creepy clowns?
Both are creepy as hell, but I guess I would choose the clowns!
– Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, or Leatherface?
Without a doubt, 100%, Freddy freakin Krueger. I HATE him!