I saw this over on And On She Reads page and thought why not answer these questions.
Yes, I know New Year’s is over, but hey, it’s still January so it’s considered acceptable right?…Right? Oh well, I still wanted to answer them anyway!!!
How many books are you planning on reading in 2023?
I don’t have a set number of books that I want to read. I always set my GoodReads goal to one book, and I’m always happy with that!
Name five books you didn’t get to read in 2022 but want to make a priority in 2023?
They’re are MANY books that I wanted to read in 2022, but just didn’t. Five of them would be:
- The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches by Sangu Mandanna
- The Red Palace by June Hur
- Gallant by V.E. Schwab
- I Kissed Shara Wheeler by Casey McQuiston
Name a genre you want to read more of in 2023?
I definitely want to read more manga and possibly some middle grade this year! I would to love to know what you would recommend.
Three non-book related goals for 2023?
I don’t have many, but some non related book goals for me are:
- Journal more. I definitely have fallen behind on journaling and would love to get back into it this year.
- Be more active
- I would love to try to learn a new language. I tried duolingo once a while ago, but just never stuck with it. I would like to try again this year and see what comes out it.
What’s a book you’ve had forever and still need to read?
I was looking at my shelves and on the stuck out to me immediately is The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak. I’ve had this book on my shelf for SO LONG!!! I need to make this a priority for this year!