Fuller House was released on Friday, February 26th, and all day on Twitter and Facebook that is what everyone was talking about. Of course, i was a part of that as well. I was so excited for this show and I’m glad to say it didn’t disappoint.
Full House was a show that I always watched before I went to to bed, and when I woke up in the morning before school. Of course it was the reruns, because the show had already ended. It always put a smile on my face! So when I heard about Fuller House, I was beyond excited!
Fuller House follows DJ, Stephenie, and Kimmy as they come to live together to help raise DJ’s 3 sons, and Kimmy’s daughter. It’s the premise of the original expect flipped. we had the original cast come back throughout the show as guests. In the first episode everyone was back, except for the Olsens twins who played Michelle.. To be honest, I didn’t really care that much. We even had Uncle Jesse and Becky’s twin boys return, which was amazing!
The season consisted of 13 episodes of fun mishaps that you would expect to see. Overall I had a lot of fun watching this show and seeing everyone come back together again! I’m so happy that Fuller House will be back for a Season 2!
1. Do you watch more TV shows or films on Netflix?
I definitely watch more TV Shows on Netflix. That’s all that’s on my currently watching right now!
2.What are your all time favorite series’ to watch on Netflix?
Some of my all-time favorites include: Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother, The Following, SPARTACUS, and The Vampire Diaries!
3. What are you currently watching on Netflix.
Fuller House-JUST FINISHED
Daredevil- 8 episodes in.
How to Get Away With Murder- 8 episode in.
That 70’s Show- 7 seasons in. (Rewatch)
4. What is your one pet peeve when it comes to Netflix?
Seasons of shows take so long to go on.
5. When it comes to Netflix are you a binge watcher?
Most of the time I binge watch, but lately I’ve been watching only a few episodes a day.
6. What are your essentials for a Netflix night in?
A snack, drink, silence and a comfortable place to relax. Bed, chair, or couch.
7. What is on your wishlist?
After I finish the shows I’m currently watching, I want to start Jessica Jones or House of Cards.
8. What would you recommend to your readers?
If you’re looking for a fun comedy that deals with close friendships, check out That 70’s Show or How I Met Your Mother.
Of course I have to recommend my ALL TIME FAVORITE TV SHOWS EVER which I listed in question 2! Check all of those out!
Honestly, I just wanted to share with you guys this amazing intro for Fuller House! It’s so much fun! So go ahead and take a listen! And if you haven’t watched Fuller House yet, go for it! I’m four episodes in and really enjoying it!
So the premiere has come and gone. Lets talk about it!
- Chemistry- I enjoyed the chemistry between most of the characters. You can see this especially with Clary(Kat) and Simon(Alberto). The chemistry is fantastic between them! The chemistry between all the other characters is there, but it definitely needs some work in my opinion.
- Acting- The acting wasn’t all that terrible. Alberto(Simon), Harry Shum Jr(Magnus), and Matthew(Alec) were all fantastic. And the others did a good job as well, however my biggest problem was Kats portrayal of Clary. It’s not that it was terrible, it just wasn’t working for me. I had a hard time believing her as Clary. Maybe that will change as the season continues. Iassah(Luke) however, was my favorite, and I loved that scene between him and Simon! It was short but fun!
- Dialogue- This I’m on the line about. Some of the lines were fantastic, such as Simons lines! PERFECTION! His were the best and I really enjoyed them. Also Jace’s lines(for the most part) suited him. Some of them didn’t work so well. As for the rest, a lot of it seemed a bit cringe-worthy at times, and I just couldn’t help but laugh. So when it comes to the script and dialogue, I’m a bit worried about it. It can definitely get better.
- Costumes- I loved the costumes. I thought they were amazing, and suited the characters fine. I know people had some problems with them, especially Clary in Shadowhunter gear, but to be honest, it didn’t bother me at all.
These are some of my thoughts on the pilot episode. Did you watch? What did you enjoy? What did you dislike?
So we got the first 7 minutes of the pilot episode of Shadowhunters! I was reading some comments and quite a few people aren’t impressed with this. I disagree with them! I thought this was a pretty good beginning for the show! Although it did feel rushed, but I felt that way when I read the first book, I felt that way during the movie, so I wasn’t expecting anything different.
I will say one of the reasons why I’m happy with this is because my expectations aren’t set that high. I am excited for the show, but I don’t expect something that will blow my mind. Especially since this is the pilot episode. I NEVER go into pilot episodes expecting something great. It takes time for a show to find itself! I think this will be a fun series, and I definitely think it will get better as the series go on.
From these 7 minutes, I can say that I love the vibe of the club. It looked fantastic. Of course Magnus is great, and I loved that we got to see him so early on! I think the costumes for the characters were on point, and worked well for them. I’m not so sure how I feel about Clary or Jace yet. The whole seemed a bit forced(I guess you could say) to me. But we’ll see how it goes when the show airs! Overall, I’m pretty excited for this show and can’t wait for it to air!
Here are some of the TV Shows returning this fall that I’m really excited for! Of course they’re other shows that I’ll be watching, but these are my tops ones! What shows are you excited for?
Z Nation- Returning: September 11th
Gotham- Returning: September 21st
Once Upon A Time- Returning: September 27th
Supernatural- Returning: October 7th
The Vampire Diaries- Returning: October 8th
The Originals- Returning: October 8th
The Walking Dead- Returning: October 11th