It’s Dewey’s Reverse Readthon this weekend, so I figured why the hell not join in? So a 24 hour readathon will be happening on Friday August 6th at 8pm EST to Saturday August 7th 8pm EST! Check out Dewey’s website for more information and to find out what time the readathon starts for you!
Honestly, I’m not sure what I want to read at the moment. I’m kind of in the thriller mood, but also a romance mood. I also have a couple library books on my kindle that I need to get to as well! So honestly, we’ll see what the mood is for the weekend! As of now some options include:
- Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall
- Date Me, Bryson Keller by Kevin Van Whye
- Final Girls by Riley Sager
- There’s Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins
- Siege & Storm by Leigh Bardugo
What do you guys plan to read?